Friday, October 16, 2009

Greetings from Friday Night

I decided very suddenly that I miss writing. Today in the middle of my conference period, I grabbed my notebook and felt the impulse to write as much as possible as quickly as possible. I had spent time scanning through my senior yearbook from high school (long story) and I all of a sudden had something to say. Then I realized, what happened to my blogging? I used to blog all of the time on myspace...but that was so 2006...so now, in an effort to reconnect to the writer within in time for November's writing a novel challenge, I'm going to begin once again to maintain a blog.....I don't expect there will be a single reader, but there's some power in releasing your ideas and words into cyberspace that is so...intoxicating....

So I'll begin with a few archived blogs from the good ole' days! Enjoy and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment